Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do-over

Alright, i deleted my last post. It was the second in a row i typed and after re-reading it i decided it was posted while i was off my rocker.

for those who missed it here's the abbreviated version:

I'm in emotional overdrive because I can't make decisions.
I can't make decisions because I'm overwhelmed with precaution.
I'm precaucious because i dont want to make uninformed/irrational decisions
My inability to actually get over things (as opposed to THINKING i'm over them) is clouding my coherant judgement.

the following are factors in my mind boggle:
Work
Family
Friends
physical, geographical distance to my sweetheart
financial comfort

Dont cry for me argentina.
the truth is i just dont know.

1 comment:

Ed Araquel said...

Heh...name someone who does know. :)