Sunday, January 27, 2008

oh blah di oh blah da

life goes on. and HOW!
spent an amazing saturday in niagra with kim, karen and lindsay making a bag... half quilt, half purse, 100% glorious.


then i showed up for some delicious little italy, courtesy of kristina for bronwyn's birthday, and moved on to some hilarious karaoke, booze and good times. it was a night.



i miss my man in van but what's new?
I'm basically living out of a backpack these days.... i'm back at the parents place now, my first time in three days. between work, crashing in TO, go train transport and my genreal rule of thumb:debachery and chaos, my latest life story has come down to my stripped mitts, camo jacket and kamik rubber boots from crappy tire. a backpack with my "indoor shoes", wallet, music device and coffee mug is my new car.

i got some memorable pics from karaoke. james dadd is my favorite singer of all time.

No comments: