Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Everyone's a Canuck

This was written after my feb 3rd post, but blogger can't figure it out.

Im sitting back in my kitchen, surrounded by my stuff again, surveying exactly how much work I have to do to pack this place up. I know noone likes packing but holy shit i have alof of stuff. And packing it all into storage makes me a little sad... It's comforting to be surrounded by my own things again, sleeping in my own bed, looking at my walls of photos. The decision to pack it up, pack it in hasn't gotten any easier by arriving in vancouver.

Dusty picked me up and it was a happy reunion. Another brick in my bag. He made an amazing breakfast yesterday morning... I may have to just club him and sack him so he forgets about his band and comes with me.

It's a classic tuesday in February, raining in van. I'm about to schlep to the insurance man to get my car back on the road. And my fat clemintine to the gym.
I'm going to do some work for the Discovery Channel show Forensic Factor early next week. A couple bux and a couple contacts from toronto is never a bad thing.

No comments: