Monday, March 24, 2008

Room and Bored

well well. two more days till my return to vancouver. I spent the better part of last week cleaning out the debacle that is my parents house... that and checking email, facebook and craigslist. the hunt for a job and an apartment continue.

It was a varietable spring cleaning and i feel good about it. Hopefully my parents and bro keep with the program. DONT HOLD ON TO EVERYTING.
The weather has finally started to turn and you can actually see my back porch. The snow is almost gone from the driveway (although the grass is far from showing though the good foot and a half blanket). We're hitting plus 5 or so with sun everyday so spring is in the air in port credit.

I got my hair cut - exciting! i really love it, part pixie, part rockstar, all red. Katie's summer cut has arrived. now all i need is summer! :)



I'm heading back to vancouver to shack up with Dman at his Clark Park penthouse. Hopefully my two check-ins and two carry-ons will fit into his bedroom.

Hilariously in my job hunt i applied to work as a bartender at YVR. Krista (johnnys lady) was previously telling me how much amazing cash she made when working at Pearson (toronto airport) and when I saw the vancouver job post i couldnt resist. So they called. So after my 5 hour flight, which leaves at 7am toronto time and arrives at 9am vancouver time i'm heading to a job interview. From the plane, to the interview literally. It could be a good opportunity and seriously, if the money rocks, then so do I. Beyond that I have no idea. ;)
I took a look at the camera Union rumor list, production list and day call list (cause i'm a super-spy) and it mostly depressed me. Nonetheless the job scene seems like it's on the move and I might be a cart pusher yet again. pray for mojo. I guess I do miss it though. Because i'm a sado masochist and a glutton for punishment. But hey. It's in the job description i think. in fact, i'm sure it's the first line of the camera trainee manual. in red font. "You must love to be punished."

...and i miss the people. certain people. haha. bitterness is bliss. I love you guys.

that's all for now. but i'll be back before i'm gone.

No comments: