Wednesday, November 5, 2008

warm weather; westjetting?

November 5th and a lovely day for a long walk with a good friend.

it was 19 degrees and sunny out today. Although this fact is frightening as it is NOVEMBER, i'm trying not to ask too many questions. Just enjoy and take a long walk. :)

Port credit is lovely in the fall.

I almost booked my flight back to vancouver today. Almost. Good deals today for sure, maybe i still will. I get butterflies thinking about it.. I wish it was more obvious when would be the best time. Not having a locked-down schedule really causes some chaos.

dec 3? i think this is a good day. 4 weeks from today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! What do you think the chances are that we will actually get to hang out while you are back? (Not that I am still bitter or anything)