Monday, December 8, 2008

week one (and a half)

here we go monday!

Home alone on a lazy and boring monday morning. The grey skies are so ugly. seriously it makes me want to draw a giant sunshine on the curtain and close them. at least it's not raining. or minus 10. :)

I'm spending my morning scouring craigslist for jobs and apartments and photo equipment. On second thought today would probably be a great day for taking pictures... worlds biggest bounce right outside my door!
I'm also internet shopping for xmas gifts... surprises await.

Today I also must hit my storage locker for some necessities. Yoga mat, gym bag, stockings, and christmas deco! time to amp this bachelor pad up a notch. it's freaking christmas time! A few colorful lights to go with the scull/pirate banners. maybe even a santa hat or two ;p

happy december 8th!

No comments: