Friday, January 2, 2009

Day one.

I just spent the day creating the my New years resolution document outlining in detail all the goals i have for the year and all the bad habits i want to break.... I then promptly broke the FIRST resolution this evening. (alcohol. my vice!!) So i've decided in an attempt to redeem myself i'm posting some more photos. These are point and shoot but there are some great ones.
Viva new years eve! :)


Dusty feelin' fine


That's Ali's hand getting frisky


Aggressive after Midnight!


My new years get up


A Toast to the Ladies


I'm So EXCITED!!



Lookin' sharp!


Come Into My World
This dress was my Christmas Gift from Dusty. Betsy Johnson fabulous. and behind me is my manpartment. please note the pirate flags and juggling batons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your clever combo of the Betsy Johnson dress with the Baked Potato slipper. Haute, haute, haute!

Tiffany Prystay said...

I LOVE THE DRESS!!! SO JEALOUS!!!!