Saturday, January 31, 2009

the great return.

ok i figure as the date has reached January 31st that i should try to squeeze ONE more post in this month. I can't believe how fast this month has gone by and the fact that i've really yet to post any pictures of my undertaking. D'ah.

Dusty and I just got back from the Dominican. I had a fabulous trip, sunshine, beachy goodness. Dusty had a strike of some pretty bad luck (why, i wonder?) with illness' and the loss of his cellphone to the ocean. It made me sad that his trip didn't live up to the ideal Caribbean holiday... especially since i was going strong till day 7 (montezuma you asshole). His optimism constantly astounds me although he's seeking medical help today because his tummy ailments haven't let up for 5 days.

in better news here are some pictures from the trip. it was sad to say goodbye to the beach for another year but i'm so glad we had the chance to go together.
more of my pictures will be up on facebook, if you care to check em out!













February, here we come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My child, when there was only one set of prints, that was when I was carrying you. Oh, Footprints.

When are you coming to Ontario?