Sunday, January 18, 2009

ho hum

i regret to say that i've been in ontario for a week and i'm yet to post here or take any pictures.
on the bright side I just finished a great lighting course with george willis. yay csc.
is it wrong that i found out about the course on facebook?

i also started my first day on FASHION SHOW. it looks good. I'm disappointed that i wont be able to shoot the whole show, but i'm grateful i've been asked to DP. It was a great chance to play more with the internal settings on the p2. and i'm happy with the result for the most part.

i can't stop hearing the office in my head... "fashion show! fashion show! fashion show at lunch!"
hilarity.

we booked our trip to DR next week and i'm stoked. I dont think i can take my SLR tho as my camera was stolen on my last trip. good excuse to get myself a point and shoot tho. :)

No comments: