Wednesday, March 18, 2009

let there be light...

bwah.
do you ever get the feeling like the world is out to get you? i can't believe how accurate my horoscopes have been this week. Yesterday it said I am very likely to forget something so double check everything... and low and behold i still forgot the address (dispite bringing the directions!) to the house in Oakville.
Then today my horoscope tells me that someone might be trying to cheat me so use my smarts and pay attention... and thus this afternoon begins the epic drama over trying to get the footage I shot on the series i worked on or 4 months last year... unbelievable.

i'm feeling overwhelmed with trying to remain calm and optimistic, and at the same time being very bothered by what might be to come...


anywho, here's a few examples of the glass art in oakville.


No comments: