Monday, February 25, 2008

Another step in time

hella snow.
I haven't endured winter in almost three years. I am being reminded why. We are expecting another 25 cm by friday. kill me.

My castle sits here:
Backyard

Frontyard


Here's my lastest creation from Bag of the month club. yeah niagra! Kim and Karen's were WAYY better.


Today begins WOD with Production League. My mom thinks i should be more excited about being involved because the award is special to women. I guess. Raw raw, women. congrats ladies... I'll do my best to make you're lighting flattering. :o

the best news is that i'm getting a driver everyday. heck yes!
back to shooting with the DVX. Good times. videography at it's '02 best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ew, nasty nasty snow! This weekend was totally gorgeous again... Come home soon!

Ed Araquel said...

This is exactly why I have no plans on moving back to Ontario :)