Saturday, March 1, 2008

something's fishy ...

I am increasingly bothered at the lack of cheap sushi in port credit/my life at the moment. I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorite things to eat and fankly, it's rough not to have it.

To add insult to injury i'm eating grocery store (superstore no less) cali rolls and a thai salad roll and frankly, they aint good.
I suppose i should have known but in desperation i went for it. big mistake. Dont buy grocery store sushi.

I was shopping for boots today at the mall (Oakville Place, no less) and was slighly appauled at the number of women with girls between the ages of 3 and 8 who were like ants on a sugar hill at La Senza Girl. I suppose i'm ignorant and arrogant enough to assume that they are looking at g-strings and pushup bras for children. So it makes me a bit upset.
ps. what DO they sell there?

Dusty is here soon and i'm stoked. 5 more sleeps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They do in fact sell bras and underwear for children. Someone told me thongs, but I ain't never seen 'em. Olivia loves the store and mostly it's clothing. They also carry some Highschool Musical branded stuff and like ohmigod Troy is sooooo hot.