Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rain City Shines

A few things of note:

my astrological musings from the metro
FEB 1: Take care when you break loose. Movement should be made withough delay. Significant devestation will be a warning.
I remember reading this on the subway into toronto only 2 days before I came back to vancouver, and two day after i wrote that ridiculous blog that i eventually deleted. i wrote it down.

FEB 8: (Kim's Bday!) It's difficult to hammer out plans. New beginings at home are fun. A fool will tease you and then run away.
This was today's metro. I'm frightened more by the fact that I keep getting my hands on the metro then at how accurate these things seem to be.

i had a melt down today. with dusterson. But we press on... xo

packing my apt revealed a quote I had written on my wall (with chalk) in the storage;

So-
When you go to be happy
Remember,
When you are wild and crazy with a wide wild joy
Remember,
When your feet hit the floor with a searing happiness
Remember,
And look for the anwsers to the Big questions;
Where are these happy places?
How did I get here?

I originally found this in the Carleton University Yearbook, 1968. And since i can't forget it.

No comments: