Monday, June 9, 2008

feeling' hot hot hot!

I made it to hogtown and damn is it ever HOT!

34 degrees yesterday, i stepped out of the airport and into the tropics! immediatly got home and hit the poolside with mum. The threat of rain brought us inside but the heat lasted right into the night... still 25 at midnight.
Hit the brouge with my brother and Krista, and caught up with tyler simpson as well... love that guy.

Today was rigging on school of chef so i wasn't needed... I attempted to get my bike fixed up but it's got an armload of issues... this is what happends when it sits in a garage for 5 years. I'm thinking i'll look for a cheap new one on craigslist or maybe hit up crappy tire?

Lisa came over and we enjoyed another scorching afternoon poolside, gossip, sunshine, swimming. freaking sweet.
I'm thinking of hitting the gym tonight... time to seriously turn things up a notch. It is after all, SWIMSUIT SEASON!!! finally.

just a quick update. more to come!

No comments: