Thursday, June 12, 2008

weary eyed

sometimes i sit in front of my computer, usually reading, surfing, googling, until my eyes hurt. there always ends up being a moment where i stop and recognize how much my eyes hurt - i look at the time, disgusted, and that is usually my cue to get off the computer.

the worst is that it usually comes immediately as Im thinking- now THIS would be something to write about in my blog.

well tonight you're getting me. i'm actually typing while staring at the ceiling as to not have to force my eyes to look at the computer screen.

wow, thank you mr. hatala and gr. 10 typing class. "hands on the homerow. eyes on the [ceiling] copy. for two minutes, GO!!!!!"
two minutes. two minutes.

tonight, for two hours, I exhausted what i could of the latest two days of blogging on matt goods website along with all his diaries of his albums. (happy to report i own them all) he has blogged for the past 11 years. come to think of it, i've been his fan for 15. no less - 2 hours? that's a long fucking time. two hours? I can't motivate myself to stop drinking or hit the gym but somehow i've unknowingly lost two hours to matt good and his internal rambling.

i'm still looking at the ceiling. there will be alot of mistakes.

ok. i checked. mistakes corrected. now i've lost 15 mintues to this blog.

and goodnight.

ps. matt good is playing riverfest tommorrow (actually mississauga waterfront festival, but i can't get past the name i grew up with, port credit river fest) sooooooo thrilled!!! super fan, right here.
must sleep now. zzzzz

No comments: