Friday, October 3, 2008

girls love shoes

alright, enough is enough.
i've decided i'm making it my mission to learn to walk in heels.

i'm 28 years old and have yet in my life to successfully make it thorough ONE night wearing higher then a 1/2 inch kitten heel. i recognize this is a start but please. there are so many amazing shoes to be had and i hate not getting in on that action.

especially after seeing the amazing shoes my good friend Tiff found that are knock off Dior's are are simply fabulous.
(check out Tiff's shoes/blog here: www.girlinthecity.blogspot.com )



where to start? shoping i'd say!!! I think my safest bet would be to start with John Fluevog's classic WIDE heel...



although THESE christian Louboutin pumps are f'n FABULOUS... and only $975!!! haha

3 comments:

Tiffany Prystay said...

Those are the shoes I dream about at night...one day they will be mind....the Louboutins that is!

Unknown said...

The Fluevogs kind of depress me. So blah.

Tiffany Prystay said...

sorry but I'm going with Ali on this one