Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my reality

ahhh, i'm still addicted to the biggest loser.





in fact, i'm beginning to realize that the ONLY televistion shows i watch are of the "reality' variety. I must say that my favorites are competition ... Biggest loser, so you think you can dance, project runway, next top model and even Paris Hilton my new BFF..

Then there is my guilty pleasure, The Hills.


what can i do? In some ways i think it's helping me with my job... shooting a 'variety' show which really doesn't have much of an identity when looking at the gamete of show choices. The "look" of reality has improved significantly with the availability and affordability of HD, thus opening up new possibilities to creating a look that doesn't scream CHEAP or CANADIAN.

Today i was really happy with what we shot. Reel worthy. so that was cool. My horoscope this morning said that a stranger or colleague would say somthing to try and hurt me and my instinct would be to bite back... but dont do it.

oddly enough i didn't encounter that at all. in fact a stranger told me my lighting was "beautiful" and my colegue trusted me to shoot the last act on my own. without director. I dont know if this means i'm due for something bad... or the horoscope was just humourously the opposite. In any case, it was a good day.

and im finishing this great day indulging in fat people. :) thank you america and ABC network.


ps. it's competing with the last hour of So you think you can dance Canada... and that show seriously is awesome. Dancing is sooo much more dynamic then singing. and Blake went to Cawthra temporarily. hahahahaha until he got EJECTED in gr. 9!. Apparently another Cawthra-ite was on the show last week... packing the heat mike coda. awesome.


No comments: