Friday, November 7, 2008

the basement blues.

Well...
Today was a long and rather uneventful day. I spent the better half of it shacked up in the basement creating my latest sewing project. I have debated posting picutres of it, but seeing as it will become one of many homemade xmas gifts i think it's best that i keep it under wraps.

At the gm today i thought about my photography... or lack thereof. I got outside and took some pictures today just ahead of that and it really got me thinking. Tomorrow i'm going to try and take some more. There is a plethora of interesting set-up opportunities these days since every inch of the lawn is covered in fallen leaves. I wish i had more people around to take photos of, but i've decided that my jewelry is my next best thing. Jewelry in the leaves. whoot. Then a few of my dresses in our old grape vine trellis. we shall see how that turns out. ;)

ps. tv sucks. i've become addicted and i dont like it. I"m at the point that i'm thinking about TV all the time. I'm channeling Pavlov's dog and as soon as i make myself a meal the inclination to watch tv is simultaneous... it's not good. I wish i had another person around for crafting, it seriously makes it easier to concentrate when there's a little bit of distraction. :) ahhh, ADD generation.

No comments: