Friday, November 28, 2008

my apologies to vancouver

It's not what you thought. i am still in love with you.

ha. my remorse for last night.

tonight fionn mccools was awesome;

I'm worried josh is turning into a silver fox too soon... well except for the fact that his beautiful wife is pregnant again and his bar is doing very well... aha, i suppose part of going grey and being stressed comes with a 'successful" life?

i talked to dusty tonight... ahh... vancouver. i cant' wait to be there.

i'm looking over my ping pong table, aka, craft table and i'm looking at alot of homemade gifts that i feel good about. i'm sad i wont be here to see most of these opened by my lovely family.... but i'm glad i'm getting it all done before xmas. freaking hell.


and the soap is working out. :) new and old batch work well in harmony.

xoxxxo

No comments: