Wednesday, December 17, 2008

photog

well. I'm already considering my new years resolution.
I'm basically thinking.. to have a direction for my blog. haha. I am definetly one of those people who writes a blog about nothing. so very sienfeld. So, as a joint effort to kickstart my photography skillz and fashion enthusiasm, i'm thinking a fashion photography blog...
I have partially Tiffany to thank, and if i knew how to insert her blog site by using her name i would, but she's found at
www.girlinthecityvancouver.blogspot.com

Although i'm yet to take any fashion pics using a NON-point and shoot camera...tis to come. For the time being i'm going to try and just post some pics to get the ball rolling.
... happy dec 17th. one week to go before santa!

**click for a larger image**

Aligator Pie


December Bloom


3210 Knight St

2 comments:

Ed Araquel said...

Fashion photography blog? Well here's your competition :)

http://fashionphotographyblog.com/

Tiffany Prystay said...

Your Welcome:)