Thursday, January 1, 2009

I have become comfortably numb.

First post of the year 2009!
I'm happy.

What a weird night.
I had fun. Then i had a fight. now i'm here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! right?
My belly aches. My body is sick. I’ve been living on pot for the past week. Boo. This is not a way to live well. Dusty’s parents are awesome, I had a great time in Kelowna for christmas. I’m needing home for a rest now I think... And a trip to the ‘ reality check’ doctor. Aka … work for a living or something!

Its snowing big time in Vancouver. It’s weird. My first snowy Vancouver winter.it sucks frankly. At least Toronto knows how to deal with it. Plows, salt. I mean, come on. But this is just like “hi. I’m in Vancouver. My car was broken into so it’s in the shop… the BEST news is that I don’t have to worry about driving anywhere till it’s fixed!”
I hate that I’m scared to drive in the snow. But somehow in this town, I think it’s for the best. I’m the bad driver… yeah.

So! My new years resolution is to make my blog actually about something.
I’ve been a class A “Self involved” golb (yeah!) since day one. Now:

My “photography” / styling/ day in the tub.

the worst of it is that I didn't take the picture.

i will be open for some SWEET photos come Kim's birthday/1st annual 29th PARTY!..
anyone who can make it to the Niagra region come the 21st of February... PLEASE let me take your picture. :)
it's for my portfolio.
really...

No comments: