Monday, January 11, 2010

Blondie

I did it! Platinum! oh mama.


i love it. it's a big change but something i've always wanted to do, so i say to my newly single self, why not! :)

I would like to give cudos to the salon i always go to... CARAMEL on Granville. It's awesome, Lucy who did my hair is fantastic and i would trust any of their amazing stylists to do a great job on my hair ... which is thin and can be a nightmare for cuts and color.


http://www.caramelsalon.com/caramelweb2_003.htm

CAST AWAY!

Saturday night me and some close friends had a party in which we each drank a bottle of wine, wrote a letter and sent it off into false creek, message in a bottle style! Again, part of Jenns blog of "firsts", it was an awesome idea and super fun time!


Successful weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the Captain of the Blogging Team.

Adventure awaits you.. said...

Your hair does look AMAZING!!!! I love it :) I'm also glad you liked the Message In A Bottle, idea.... I, too, had a great night!

YAY for Firsts!!!

xo